We can recover your lost or damaged files
Over the past few years we have had lots of calls for the need to recover information from numerous clients who have had lost or damaged files. For this purpose we have purchased retrieving Software and have had great success with it. Have us recover your files that have gone corrupt or have been deleted.
Cost to you!
- $30.00 setup fee [remove hard drive, hook up to our system and reinstall hard drive]
- IDE and Fat 32 Drives starting at just $6.00 per recovered 1 gigabyte such as pictures, word documents and business files etc!
- SATA and NTFS Drives starting at $5.00 per recovered 1 gigabyte such as pictures, word documents and business files etc!
- Larger recovery 100 gigabyte or more $150.00 plus $3.00 per gigabyte.
When working on computer systems we generally face situations such as; files have been accidentally deleted, accidental formatting of the whole system, virus attacks which leads to loss of data. We have probably all had something similar happen to us and it can lead to a horrifying experience. We have taken steps in our own business [Wright Net Designs] to prevent this; we are encouraging all our clients to look at various backup solutions. We can only recommend and not force so we have had to purchase Software to recover corrupt, deleted, formatted or crashed drives.
Statistics about leading causes of data loss:
- Hardware Malfunction - 44 Percent of all Data Loss
- User Error - 32 Percent of all Data Loss
- Software Corruption - 14 Percent of all Data Loss
- Computer Viruses - 7 Percent of all Data Loss
- Natural Disasters - 3 Percent of all Data Loss
How can you prevent this?
- Onsite Backups
- Offsite Backups